Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Rare Transitional Deschler TK

Article about: Here is a rare transitional Deschler Totenkopf in CupAl with the box attachments instead of the discs. These box shaped attachments are normally found on the later aluminum versions. This is

?

Yes, thank you. I was convinced but was concerned others would not be if I ever decided to sell it. Thanks for all your help

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Regards, Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare Transitional Deschler TK
    P
    Many

?

I have to take another moment to express my gratitude to our colleague " another ant" who meticulously and scientifically authenticated this skull despite the backlash from Lord of the Flies maroon forum. My gratitude to Sid as well for procuring this very rare specimen for me. Only the second one I've seen to date.

I believe Mr. Kramer owes you his gratitude as well since previously the waf bunch all colluded to discredit this variant.
    Regards, Al

Wow, $2895!?!? Yikes!!!

Thanks for your kind words , Aldo

but I also want to thank to you for showing your collection in those excellent photos that uncovered the clues to follow for confirmation of authenticity and that have also revealed that these other types of skull of which the same trolls, clowns, ignorant people doubted or said that had not existed in the third reich share the same manufacturing error and it reveals how ignorant they are and the true value of their stupid statements and opinions.

aluminum to zinc Deschler

S.P 40

I am so hard on these trolls because their ignorant opinions , antics and unfounded doubts that they sow make some more fit members join the unreason and feed the rot that can destroy this hobby and make us all equal to them in ignorance and stupidity.

Shown that they are making a fool and yet they continue over and over again. These same people doubt the unmarked Deschler skull and I warn them that they are digging even deeper into their own grave of ridiculousness and antics.
    Jedem das Seine

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4