Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rzm 394/35 eagle

Article about: I was hoping to get opinions on this eagle. It looks good to me, but I've nevet heard of a 394/35 as of yet. Thanks in advance

Default Rzm 394/35 eagle

I was hoping to get opinions on this eagle. It looks good to me, but I've never heard of a 394/35 as of yet. Thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rzm 394/35 eagle  
    Attached Images Attached Images Rzm 394/35 eagle 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rzm 394/35 eagle
    P
    Many

?

Hi Dan, it's listed on this thread but I don't really know anything about them. It looks like a nice eagle but I can't expand the rear image picture. I'm sure someone here knows. Sid has one listed on the thread
    SS cap eagles and skulls
    Regards, Al

Better shot of the back
    Attached Images Attached Images Rzm 394/35 eagle 

?

Cant expand the picture to see details but look at post #5 by carlsson

SS cap eagles and skulls
    Regards, Al

Hey thanks Al. Yes Sid posted a nice pic of one on that thread, it does look correct comparing to his pic. Its on the list as unknown maker. Hmm.. Wonder if its rare?

I cant get the pic of the back to upload fullsize for some reason..

?

If Sid had one I would say probably YES. Maybe PM him for an opinion
    Regards, Al

I purchased the eagle today

?

It's a beautiful eagle, I assume you got the nod from the experts. Is it considered rare ? Now you gave me something else to look for, LOL
    Regards, Al

Quote by Aldo View Post
    It's a beautiful eagle, I assume you got the nod from the experts. Is it considered rare ? Now you gave me something else to look for, LOL
    Yes, I like to keep you busy Al lol.. No I havent talked to Sid in a while, havent seen him on here lately either. I'll probably shoot him an email this week. From just the couple days of research Ive done on it, it does seem to be somewhat rare and an unknown maker. The little info I found was just from some old threads on the red forum and here, and closely comparing Sids example to this one.

?

I also saw some examples on John T’s site. I think you are good with this one. A nice example
    Regards, Al