MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Rzm 52

Article about: After a lengthy search, I finaly found an rzm 52. Its hard to tell from the sellers pics as they were taken with a light box, but appears to be in great shape with a lovely patina. To save o

Default Rzm 52

After a lengthy search, I finaly found an rzm 52. Its hard to tell from the sellers pics as they were taken with a light box, but appears to be in great shape with a lovely patina. To save on shipping, I also purchased an assman eagle with both pins from the same seller. Really looking forward to getting this one home, more pics to follow!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rzm 52   Rzm 52  

Rzm 52  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rzm 52
    P
    Many

Dos
    ?

Very nice example Dan, congrats! These don’t show up often.

Quote by Dos View Post
    Very nice example Dan, congrats! These don’t show up often.
    Thank you Marten. Yes I've passed on a couple m1/52s in hopes one of these would surface. It took a little longer then anticipated

A few pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rzm 52   Rzm 52  

Rzm 52   Rzm 52  

Great skulls , is surprising how the appearance of these changes according to the camera and the light, you are really a good photographer and you know how to show them in all their splendor, congratulations.
    Jedem das Seine

Quote by another ant View Post
    Great skulls , is surprising how the appearance of these changes according to the camera and the light, you are really a good photographer and you know how to show them in all their splendor, congratulations.
    Thank you sir. Yes Ive learned that the lightbox photos make the image look completly different. Im trying to get better with taking photos, I have a high dollar camera that I cant get a good photo to save my life, these are all taken with my phone. I thank Aldo and Dos for giving me tips.

Dos
    ?

No problem Dan, please make sure to send me the details of your camera via pm when you have time. I'm getting more known in the world of photography and can maybe help you out to make the desired photos with your camera.

Quote by Dos View Post
    No problem Dan, please make sure to send me the details of your camera via pm when you have time. I'm getting more known in the world of photography and can maybe help you out to make the desired photos with your camera.
    Will do Marten, thank you my friend