Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

ss skull original?

Article about: Hi Guys! Is it original skull SS? who is the maker?

CBH
    ?

The great Troll Assault of 2016 was a collective pain in the @SS , the mods and membership handled it with professionalism .

Thankfully we gained David as a new member and his presents makes up for many a Troll banning .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss skull original?
    P
    Many

Quote by CBH View Post
    The great Troll Assault of 2016 was a collective pain in the @SS , the mods and membership handled it with professionalism .
    If you only knew the half of it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by CBH View Post

Thankfully we gained David as a new member and his presents makes up for many a Troll banning .
    How right you are. We salute our new friend and thank the moderators for their glacial patience.

You can call me a skeptic about technology, and part of the reason for my skepticism is how the digital sphere has damaged civility.

Culture and civilization are fragile, and when these things are gone, the result is pretty appalling and the reconstruction of what centuries have aspired to build can

be heart breaking.

The whole "is it fake" thing takes on a dynamic which is often very unhelpful. The question "what is it?" and "why is it?" and "who is it?" are more rewarding.
    But the study of the past is hardly comprised in tweets, and the facts that underlie all of this often too complex for a single post, or, even, twenty posts.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Ralph.
    I am privy via some of you and many phone cons and many, many emails exactly to what goes on and I can post my emails and so forth en suite.

Ergo, my response.

CBH
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Ralph.
    I know of some of the Horrors , as for the others ignorance is bliss .

Friedrich for your continued good humour and patience I thank you .

Luckily we have come together on this great forum , for the collective good .

ss skull original?ss skull original?Here is what I mean as concerns what the savants have never shown us. This is an analysis of the impact of progress in metallurgy and metal working in the uniform
    accessories trade and industry ca. 1940. It is an article about.....buttons, what could be more subtle. It describes the transition to new metals associated with the Uniformeffketen, i.e. buttons, but it could just as well be insignia, and the issues associated with this evolution. Read and reflect.

ss skull original?ss skull original?ss skull original?ss skull original?and here is the woman, in all her glory, who probably knew all the answers, especially as to the "crimping" of the "prongs."

- - ------- - -

I include the woman in Fahnen Fleck in Hamburg who embroidered SS cuff titles, since we do well to recall the actual people who made these things.

ss skull original?And here is another woman of advanced age and service, a genius of embroidery.

ss skull original?A second time, since it is such a powerful picture.

- - ------- - -

I suppose if this woman is still alive, which seems very unlikely, would she care about our interest at all?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5