Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ST&L Danzinger and M1/52

Article about: Pretty sure both of these are bad but wanted a second opinion. On the Danzinger I have issues with the teeth among some other things on the front and the prongs on the back are not in the no

?

The usual suspects on that troll forum, no analysis, no photographic proof, no common sense just unsupported attacks by a few self proclaimed experts. Laughable at best that crew.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ST&L Danzinger and M1/52
    P
    Many

Dos
    ?

I wonder how many pre rzm and Danziger skulls have ended up in the fake box or worse in the dumpster due to him. A few members on the WAF know that he is someone that should not be taken seriously, but for the ones that are not aware this is a problem if you ask me. A few threads on the insignia section in the past have told him to stop and shut up with the nonsense while also having multiple accounts there.. There is a reason that clown is banned here..

To keep this reply on topic, I have little problems with the skulls in the OP. The construction is correct for both. The only things that raise some suspicion with me is the patina on the Deschler Skull. Possibly cleaned in the past?

The ST.&L Danziger skull has a line close above the right eye cavity looking from the front perspective. Maybe this is just a scratch? More information about how this looks or sharper pics are needed for me to give an opinion on this.

-Dos

both one-lookers originals

Quote by another ant View Post
    I would like to ask akriener what has been the conclusion he has reached on the Deschler m1 / 52, now that he has answers.

You have been convinced by our explanations or you prefer the devastating and contrasted proofs that have been given to you in the trolls forum and false experts, not all ,but the vast majority of them.
    I often cross post on both sites simply to get a wide range of opinions from members who may not belong to but, but I find that this site usually has better substance!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2