Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Teeth skull

Article about: Hi all Some time ago I had consulted about a piece of excavation, it is M1 / ​​24 zinc. Well, the question in question is regarding the denture ownership marked on the back of th

?

Default Teeth skull

Hi all
    Some time ago I had consulted about a piece of excavation, it is M1 / ​​24 zinc. Well, the question in question is regarding the denture ownership marked on the back of the pieces of this model, reviewing lots of examples in this forum had come to the conclusion that there were both versions of M1 / ​​24 with the brands of teeth in the back and smooth, were cataloged as original, but lately I have seen information that is not so. Could some wise person explain that to me from the teeth? (I do not mean the anchors, but the denture).
    This piece has been approved by experts here, now he has taken better pictures (the left bone is bent upwards due to deterioration).
    Thank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Teeth skull   Teeth skull  

Teeth skull  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Teeth skull
    P
    Many

They came with and without the teethmarkings on the back.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Teeth skull   Teeth skull  

?

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    They came with and without the teethmarkings on the back.
    Thanks Carlsson 1982, I look you are one of the most knowledgeable in this forum, could you give me an opinion about my piece? Thank you very much.

I am not the most knowledgeable in this forum but thanks for the compliment.

Your skull is a authentic relic.

?

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    I am not the most knowledgeable in this forum but thanks for the compliment.

Your skull is a authentic relic.
    The opinion is valued. (I will show the image that generated the doubt in me, I think someone presented it in a Russian forum, one as original and the other not)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Teeth skull  

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Teeth skull