Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?

Article about: by SScollector Original and extremely rare! Chris A statement which is based on what tangible and credible evidence, then? Your opinion? - - Updated - - This is evidence from the past upon w

I am quite aware of your unfinished eagle as Bob Hritz had it for many years. By the way, according to Bob, you did not buy this piece-he gave it to you. You need humility as your present attitude reminds me of that seen many times before by false prophets in the hobby. This is going no where so I am closing this thread.

As an addendum to this post, I received a PM from this twerp daring me to ban him. Here was his message:

You have got to be the biggest ****ing pussy that I have ever known.
    Maybe we will run into each other one day mother****er!

Needless to say, Chris will not be using this place for his romper room anymore.
    Last edited by BOB COLEMAN; 09-30-2013 at 10:17 PM.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?
    P
    Many

Quote by SScollector View Post
    10 years ago, it was I who discovered, and first announced that the maker "475" was F. Wagner. Since then, I have helped the entire Internet collecting community learn to tell the difference between real artifacts and junk, (not to mention all of the original variations). I have had over 3000 posts on other forums and I am well respected in many other places because I love what I do and I do it thoroughly. I have almost every known variation of SS cap insignia in my own collection. If anyone wishes to correct me on anything, I am all ears. Rest assured, I can back up anything I say, (although I cannot reveal who sold me the unfinished eagle above, as he does not like to get involved in such controversy), but perhaps he will decide to speak here anyway and lay this one to rest.

Chris
    To clarify this post, the maker "475" was known to advanced collectors as F Wagner many years before Chris was born.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4