Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen SS officers visor insignia for comments & review

Article about: These images were posted in another thread & was asked to make a separate thread on the insignia by Dos. Your review and comments matter. Please & Thank you for taking the time for a

Default Waffen SS officers visor insignia for comments & review

These images were posted in another thread & was asked to make a separate thread on the insignia by Dos. Your review and comments matter. Please & Thank you for taking the time for a look see and stating originality......or not.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS officers visor insignia for comments & review   Waffen SS officers visor insignia for comments & review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS officers visor insignia for comments & review
    P
    Many

I would ask for better photos from the front, closer and more focused, especially the eagle, is difficult to make an assessment with the photos that you show us here.

but the skull is original ,very little or no doubt.
    Jedem das Seine

Hello Rich,
    Please don't post your items all over the place, it makes it very confusing. I have been trying to follow your caps, and find it very difficult.
    It would be better if you had just started a new thread for each of your visors and insignia.
    It would be much easier to follow.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)