Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht

Article about: Did anyone here get these 2 Totenkopfs? Saw both last night, I thought I wonder how long these will take to sell. Less than 12 hours later, sold. Would of bought both but have my eyes on HH

Default Wehrmacht

Did anyone here get these 2 Totenkopfs?

Saw both last night, I thought I wonder how long these will take to sell. Less than 12 hours later, sold.

Would of bought both but have my eyes on HH auction but not certain how much I want to spend. One thing for certain the Totenkopfs do not sit long and prices seem to be ever increasing.

1. RZM M1/52 marked SS Totenkopf by Deschler in Cupal

2. RZM M1/24 Marked SS Visor Cap Totenkopf

Original-WWII-German-Militaria-Memorabilia-Shop-Buy-Sell

tried to get the post title in and just ended up with Wehrmacht. this is what happens when I've not had my coffee yet. brain is in neutral, fingers in 4th gear......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht
    P
    Many

?

Yes, two nice skulls at today's hyper inflated prices. There is still a nice Deschler available for the same price.

Nope, spoke too soon, the others are gone as well.

Off to buy a badge for my hat, got my trusty wheelbarrow wallet LOL

Wehrmacht
    Regards, Al

Dos
    ?

Prices are going mad and the fakes are getting better every day. At least the ones from Kramer are authentic. A few people got burned yesterday on the Ratisbon's auction.. Wonder if they turn up here for discussion.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Yes, two nice skulls at today's hyper inflated prices. There is still a nice Deschler available for the same price.

Nope, spoke too soon, the others are gone as well.

Off to buy a badge for my hat, got my trusty wheelbarrow wallet LOL

Wehrmacht
    Vi'ola just like that, gone. The wheelbarrow full of cash is spot on. Makes me laugh but want to cry.

Quote by Dos View Post
    Prices are going mad and the fakes are getting better every day. At least the ones from Kramer are authentic. A few people got burned yesterday on the Ratisbon's auction.. Wonder if they turn up here for discussion.
    They might, but was hoping a member here got them from Kramer. I did not look at Rastibon's, were those bad but yet sold for stratospheric prices? I would love to obtain a few myself, but instead I am getting Danziger Totenkopfs which at this time seem to be less wallet penetrating & some what easier to obtain. Even those are becoming scarcer and as prices rise fewer people will be involved in collecting.

With these things rapidly approaching their 100 year mark, the increases will become breath taking.

Dos
    ?

Still a decent amount for something being worth nothing. At least it can keep you warm in times of need. A few examples below that are not original. There were more repros... Also, a few rare and good ones. We don't discuss prices here, But this is purely an observation. If needed, the mods may remove this post.

Wehrmacht

ratisbon's | SS visor cap skull | DISCOVER GENUINE MILITARIA, ANTIQUES & COINS € 460,00 + 22,5% Buyers Premium = 563,50 comes down to $633,65.

WehrmachtWehrmacht

ratisbon's | SS visor cap skull - RZM 52 | DISCOVER GENUINE MILITARIA, ANTIQUES & COINS € 350,00 + 22,5% Buyers Premium = 428,75 comes down to $482,12.

WehrmachtWehrmacht

My gosh, that was the sell price!

I understand about discussing prices and did not in my 1st post of this thread due to reasons of sanity being serviced by $ in the asylum of collectibility reactivity. IE, they who have the most $ to spend on these things spend to settle their lustful nerves of want & desire.

But based on what you posted & that's what they went for the jonesing jitters for these things sadly for them will not come close to being settled, especially if the buyers think they're gotten a great deal!