MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Captured Nazi Flag

Article about: Trying to determine value for this flag found in Georgia. Signed by Members of the 434th armored field artillery. 7th armored division. This division saw a lot of action during WWII. I don

?

Default Captured Nazi Flag

Trying to determine value for this flag found in Georgia. Signed by Members of the 434th armored field artillery. 7th armored division. This division saw a lot of action during WWII. I don’t see where to place a picture though.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Captured Nazi Flag
    P
    Many

Go to "Forum" at the top of the page, then to "Technical/Design" and all the info' is there.

Quote by Abaker View Post
    Trying to determine value for this flag found in Georgia. Signed by Members of the 434th armored field artillery. 7th armored division. This division saw a lot of action during WWII. I don’t see where to place a picture though.
    Here you go -

Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Kind regards,

Will.

Welcome to the forum, but just FYI, we do not determine prices or values of items here as the topic is very subjective, we like to focus more on the historical significance and not the monetary value of an item, however once you post your images you may be able to find similar flags on auction sites and get an idea of what they sold for.

Best regards

Smitty