Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Flag Pole Top

Article about: Hey guys I just won this at auction. Wish I had better pics but this is all they provided. The description reads: The pole top is approximately 8" X 10" and is made of nickel-silve

Default Flag Pole Top

Hey guys I just won this at auction. Wish I had better pics but this is all they provided. The description reads:

"The pole top is approximately 8" X 10" and is made of nickel-silver. It is well-marked on the pole channel "RZM M3/40". It retains 95% of its nickel-silver finish and is in overall very good+ condition."

What do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flag Pole Top   Flag Pole Top  

Flag Pole Top   Flag Pole Top  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flag Pole Top
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Jim , hope you received the top by now . I missed this post somehow when you posted but I like it . Looks like a good one but would like more straight on pics if you can . Congrats on the win .
    Dennis

Thanks yeah I got it about a week ago and yeah I think it's a winner. I was nervous because auctions rarely post good pics and I am not knowledgeable with flag pole tops.
    Flag Pole TopFlag Pole TopFlag Pole TopFlag Pole TopFlag Pole TopFlag Pole TopFlag Pole TopFlag Pole TopFlag Pole Top

raz
    ?

Nice , thank you for the pictures . Great condition and complete . Don't find them like that often for sure .

Dennis

I love it!