Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

HJ trumpet/podium banner for review

Article about: Hello Collectors, I’m posting this HJ banner for your review/opinion for authenticity. It passed the black light and thread check. By that, I mean I checked a small length of loose thread

Default HJ trumpet/podium banner for review

Hello Collectors,

I’m posting this HJ banner for your review/opinion for authenticity. It passed the black light and thread check. By that, I mean I checked a small length of loose thread by burning it to see if it went up in smoke or turned into a clump of material.

Thanks in advance,
    Thomas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ trumpet/podium banner for review   HJ trumpet/podium banner for review  

HJ trumpet/podium banner for review   HJ trumpet/podium banner for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ trumpet/podium banner for review
    P
    Many

No comments good or bad?

Well here goes. Seems in good condition, perhaps unused, so does it have a RZM label? As political organisations like HJ and their associated paraphernalia were under RZM direction/licensing there would be a label with manufacturer code. Without one, good chance it's a post war mock up.

Unfortunately, there is no label on the banner. It has two of the four straps missing (cut off) from the middle section as well.

?

I have to say that what you have here is a fine example of an original DJ trumpet banner in fine condition no less. Great find! How did you come across it it i might ask? I personally have owned two such examples in similar shape. Mine never appeared to have any manufacturing tags on it. I believe they may have been private purchases due to the slightly different manner of shapes of the the runes on the examples i owned..it was suggested that these were made by the Den mothers perhaps.Congratulations! Thank you for posting. May i ask how you acquired such an item?

Thank you Dean! I purchased this one from another collector.