Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

IKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann Co

Article about: I believe this is a very rare pre-WW1 and Possibly pre-1890 early Imperial Kriegs flag. I wish my friend Ben Weed was here to see this wonderful old flag. Anyone with commentary PLEASE share

Default IKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann Co

IKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann CoIKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann CoIKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann CoIKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann CoIKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann CoIKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann CoIKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann CoIKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann CoIKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann CoIKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann CoIKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann CoI believe this is a very rare pre-WW1 and Possibly pre-1890 early Imperial Kriegs flag. I wish my friend Ben Weed was here to see this wonderful old flag. Anyone with commentary PLEASE share! I appreciate it. This flag was made by Horstmann and is not dated. The quality of the print screening is excellent. The material is wool linen. I assume the flag was made as a US Navy courtesy flag used by our ships visiting German ports? See my earlier post of my Mare Island 1st pattern Nazi RKF. These flags are technically US militaria!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann Co   IKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann Co  

IKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann Co  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement IKF Imperial Kriegsflagge by Horstmann Co
    P
    Many

What a wonderful example. Yes I am sure Ben would have loved to have seen this one...

Best wishes

Bob