Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

KM banner

Article about: Hi guys A very recent direct UK Vet family buy, the soldier unfortunately just passed last month A beautiful KM trumpet banner along with a few other KM items including a stone mint KM buckl

Quote by fritztk View Post
    Hi Robin
    I wouldn't mind seeing your Scottish acquired Kanzlei pieces if possible.
    Fraser.

This is one of them.

Taken off something presented to Hitler on his 50th birthday.

Inscribed from a 'Hugo Luhn' of Remscheid.

If you can tell me what it is, you'll have solved a mystery piece I've had since around 1994 !!
    Attached Images Attached Images KM banner  KM banner 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM banner
    P
    Many

A Pump dispenser handle for Der Fuhrers
    Favourite Nivea sensitive skin moisturiser

Does the correct answer win it lol

What size is it please ??, I'm guessing with such an inscription the donater hoped that AH would actually use or see this regularly , something portable that could be moved easily , the contour looks like it would fit in the palm of a hand to lift ??

MAP
    ?

Great stuff Fraser.

Just saw the thread now. Sorry for the delay.

Would love to see more photos of the helmet
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default KM banner

Hi mate
    Thanks, I only kept these 2 , my mate Gary.. new owner has posted elsewhere I believe , named twice
    We just got a beautiful KIA SS lot and a DAK cigarette case, lighter combo from the son of a US Veteran

He started in North Africa, invaded Italy and went through the battle of Monte Cassino. Then up through southern France and into Germany. He was a forward observer for the 155th Field Artillery Battalion. I have his sidearm somewhere but haven't found it yet.

My Dad brought these back from Germany. His unit fought the Waffen SS in one particular German town in several back-and-forth operations. I believe this is from a soldier that he killed. The book is the soldier's diary and it stops on the day of his death. Not shown is a silver cigarette case with Afrika Korps emblazoned on it. I can upload that later. I've been saving them, but since I'm 73, I'm looking to sell. Thank you for your advice

I'll post when they arrive
    Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM banner   KM banner  

[QUOTE=fritztk;2252697What size is it please ?? The contour looks like it would fit in the palm of a hand to lift ??[/QUOTE]

Korrekt !

It's about the size of a door handle.

It was picked up by a soldier from Dundee during a 'tour' of the bunker in the summer of 1945.

He also brought back an SS arm eagle, a veteran's armband and a few other bits and bobs.

He told his son that the Russians had done the 'tour' first, so they got all the 'good stuff'

Default KM banner

I have 2 pieces of stationery that Anita Leslie, a distant relative of Churchill took herself from the RK , she was an ambulance driver and published a book postwar about her wartime experiences, her niece kindly gifted me 2 pieces a fortnight ago
    And I have this cloakroom tag that I bought from the son of a Texas US Army Captain in signals who was stationed in Berlin in 45 - 47..
    Ps..some poor person recently paid £14000 for one of these sold as HITLERS personal Toilet Key from the RK
    Laughable...not for the buyer though..a quick check online would have shown other known examples
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM banner   KM banner  

Default KM banner

The £14k Klunker room key lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM banner  

MAP
    ?

Thanks Fraser! Nice helmet. And love that afrika cigarette case!!!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks mate

CBH
    ?

Great group Fraser, I missed this thread first time around, happy hunting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2