Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Need to identify two pins

Article about: My great grandfather, a WWII machine gunner (as the story goes) picked patches, medals, and pins off people he found dead. I cannot for the life of me identify these two red pins? any help?

Default Need to identify two pins

My great grandfather, a WWII machine gunner (as the story goes) picked patches, medals, and pins off people he found dead. I cannot for the life of me identify these two red pins? any help? Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need to identify two pins
    P
    Many

Please post your pictures directly to our site without using a hosting service. When the pictures are deleted, this becomes a useless thread. Welcome to the Forum and I hope we can help.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hello and welcome tot he forum!
    I can only agree with Bob.
    The first 4 or 5 posts in this thread will give you the information that you need to upload photos directly to this thread.
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry, I know i should post pictures directly to the thread but i am on my phone and away from home. When i get home ill post more and better pictures to the thread.

Default Red Pins

I still can't find even a trace of them, Im 99% sure they are german. Here is some pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need to identify two pins   Need to identify two pins  

Need to identify two pins  

Looks like a set of non-matching earrings to me. Deco style. NH

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Looks like a set of non-matching earrings to me. Deco style. NH
    I agree.
    I see nothing that connects them to Germany or the TR era. Are there any markings on them?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

There are none, they were in a little box with other german items my great grandfather brought home. As of right now my best guess is that they are german womens fashion items he was going to bring to his wife. Even though I dont know how they would be worn.