MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

No other found on web. I'm betting fantasy / bullion vehicle pennant

Article about: Happy Saturday Gentlemen. Crude fabric, bullion eagle. No idea. Others input welcomed. Thank you. Von Ritt

Default No other found on web. I'm betting fantasy / bullion vehicle pennant

Happy Saturday Gentlemen.
    Crude fabric, bullion eagle. No idea. Others input welcomed. Thank you.

Von Ritt

No other found on web. I'm betting fantasy / bullion vehicle pennantNo other found on web. I'm betting fantasy / bullion vehicle pennantNo other found on web. I'm betting fantasy / bullion vehicle pennantNo other found on web. I'm betting fantasy / bullion vehicle pennant

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement No other found on web. I'm betting fantasy / bullion vehicle pennant
    P
    Many

Bullion work looks good but thats a tough call for sure. never seen one of these and I collected flags and pennants years ago. If anything, it looks to be something that Rommel would of had but who knows. The mounting frame is a hhhmmmm to me too.

the eagle does look nice....perhaps removed from something else and added to the pennant ?
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

MAP
    ?

To be honest, looks like it was made yesterday from these photos!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Most likely a product of Pakistan, they are getting better all the time.
    Rough edges, but a "nice" eagle.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)