Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

NSDAP Car Pennant

Article about: Hello, Collector Comrades! Today I'd like to show you an NSDAP Pennant that I have had in my Collection for many years. Originally, a cord was attached to the upper and lower End, with which

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    WW2 German Vehicle Pennant ?

Looks like the " I don't know" is the right answer...LOL
    An interesting link, Rich! The pennant shown there is very similar to mine! The white piping is practically identical. However, the disc is made of linen and the swastika is only printed on it. Very simple design, mine is much more "luxurious".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Car Pennant
    P
    Many

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    An interesting link, Rich! The pennant shown there is very similar to mine! The white piping is practically identical. However, the disc is made of linen and the swastika is only printed on it. Very simple design, mine is much more "luxurious".
    Sammler, As the late Bob Coleman pointed out without any reference to these they could of been used for any number of things as the regalia industry pre WWII was in overdrive insuring people had work. Amazing amount of fanfare was produced, that's for sure.

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    Sammler, As the late Bob Coleman pointed out without any reference to these they could of been used for any number of things as the regalia industry pre WWII was in overdrive insuring people had work. Amazing amount of fanfare was produced, that's for sure.
    Yes, I know, this kind of Pennants were also used by SA, NSKK an NSFK for example. It could have been used as an PL Pennant, but it doesn't have to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3