Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP flag, real or something else

Article about: Hellou! Im have search awhile nsdap flag. Now i found one, but im not sure is it authentic, or after war copy. It have very good condition. Measures are about 76x47 inches. I have only 4 pho

?

Default NSDAP flag, real or something else

Hellou!
    Im have search awhile nsdap flag. Now i found one, but im not sure is it authentic, or after war copy. It have very good condition. Measures are about 76x47 inches. I have only 4 photos, and one of them i notice the stitching, it not goes "straight" on both sides. I dont know does it matter. Is there some standard measures of nsdap flags? Any help is welcome
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP flag, real or something else   NSDAP flag, real or something else  

NSDAP flag, real or something else   NSDAP flag, real or something else  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP flag, real or something else
    P
    Many

?

I think it's a good flag. Nothing says fake about it.

Niko,

It is a good period flag,, no issues.. It is not uncommon to see stitching errors and run over into the other fabric.. This is a multipiece construction so the alignment of the center swastika may be off a little. Also keep in mind that the stitching is going in a circle and that is at times challenging to keep a perfect circle when operating a sewing machine by hand and not machine...

Smitty

?

Thank you very much yours reply. I made my decision yesterday and buy it. The dealers reputation is, what i have heard, very good. It was first time i buy something that dealer, so thats why im careful. But seems to be good dealer, and i will also make business with them in the future. Do anyone know where i can find information about these flags, measures, manufacturers etc? Or must i just buy a book of old German flags. I have already books of SS things, some book of bayonets etc and that Niemann catalog. But you cant never have too much books, like they say

-Niko

Just going off the pictures provided I tend to agree with the others. Does the seller have a return policy?

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Yes they do. Usually i dont buy if they dont have. I have been cheated one time with flag, so must be careful

-Niko