Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ortsgruppe Weinburg Standard Looks amazing

Article about: Ortsgruppe Weinburg Standard Looks amazing

?

Default Ortsgruppe Weinburg Standard Looks amazing

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ortsgruppe Weinburg Standard Looks amazing   Ortsgruppe Weinburg Standard Looks amazing  

Ortsgruppe Weinburg Standard Looks amazing   Ortsgruppe Weinburg Standard Looks amazing  

Ortsgruppe Weinburg Standard Looks amazing   Ortsgruppe Weinburg Standard Looks amazing  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ortsgruppe Weinburg Standard Looks amazing
    P
    Many

?

Woooh. Nice collection mate!!
    I'm jealous.

RMD
    ?

fbeaty.... Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! You must be extremely happy with this. Thanks' for posting the great, detailed photos.

.. This is exactly what I am hunting for. Minus the pole, and, I'm looking for the banner to have the static swastika.

Congratulations on this Gem.

Take care.

MAP
    ?

Top example. Pole and everything. Congrats.

A fine collection too!

I have one from Nieder Losheim but sadly no pole.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

RMD
    ?

MAP...... Absolutely amazing!!!!!

... Not that you ever would, but just in-case, if you ever feel the need to sell this Gem, PLEASE, keep me in mind
    Thanks' for sharing the photo. Sooooooooooo cool

Man, you & fbeaty must be very happy individuals. For me, I consider this banner the grail of NSDAP collecting. I literally can't wait to find one. Even if it's less than perfect, as you and fbeaty display.

Take care.

MAP
    ?

Quote by RMD View Post
    MAP...... Absolutely amazing!!!!!

... Not that you ever would, but just in-case, if you ever feel the need to sell this Gem, PLEASE, keep me in mind
    Thanks' for sharing the photo. Sooooooooooo cool

Man, you & fbeaty must be very happy individuals. For me, I consider this banner the grail of NSDAP collecting. I literally can't wait to find one. Even if it's less than perfect, as you and fbeaty display.

Take care.
    I'll put you on the list but don't hold your breath for too long. These are hard to find. Fbeatys however is 10x's nicer!

Got mine in 2012. It's rolled up in a conservation tube like all my other flags. No room to display them at the moment.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

RMD
    ?

/EDIT/

.................. My comment made it sound like MAP & fbeaty have less than perfect examples. What I meant to write was " Even if it's less than perfect, as you and fbeaty display absolute perfect examples.

RMD
    ?

Thanks' MAP for keeping me in mind. While I agree that fbeaty has a truly amazing and beautiful banner, personally, I find the static swastika irresistible.

.. Actually, I just missed my opportunity about two weeks ago. The dealer that I get my armbands from posted the banner, minus the unit patch and only having one tie-ring $480 / I almost had a heart attack. I called him in the morning, the banner had sold a few days before at a trade show. That's what I get for not checking the site daily I'm still kicking myself over that one.

Of course, I would rather have the banner completely intact, with rings and patch, but, I find this banner so incredibly desirable, I'd be more than happy with the missing items, it's the banner itself, the craftsmanship, that is stunning.

Yours is rolled up and stored in a tube?!?! I'm going to forget that you said that

Thanks' for the reply. Take care

?

My SA Standard is not static, but what I consider a .... walking swastika, in between both positions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ortsgruppe Weinburg Standard Looks amazing  

MAP
    ?

Quote by fbeaty View Post
    My SA Standard is not static, but what I consider a .... walking swastika, in between both positions.
    Does this difference help date them?

Very nice SA banner btw!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast