Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Ortsgruppenfahne of the Reichsverband der Baltikumkämpfer

Article about: The latest addition to my Weimar Republic collection the Neckar-Tübingen Ortsgruppe flag from the Reichsverband der Baltikumkämpfer, the National Association of Baltic Combatants (formerly

pjm
    ?

Default Ortsgruppenfahne of the Reichsverband der Baltikumkämpfer

The latest addition to my Weimar Republic collection the Neckar-Tübingen Ortsgruppe flag from the Reichsverband der Baltikumkämpfer, the National Association of Baltic Combatants (formerly the 1921 established Verein ehemaliger Baltenkämpfer). Renamed in 1924, the organization was comprised of Iron Division and Freikorps veterans of the 1919 campaign in Latvia. It measures 35 x 55" and is of multi-piece construction with appliqué skull and shield, chainstitch lettering and details as well as silver and black fringe.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ortsgruppenfahne of the Reichsverband der Baltikumkämpfer   Ortsgruppenfahne of the Reichsverband der Baltikumkämpfer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ortsgruppenfahne of the Reichsverband der Baltikumkämpfer
    P
    Many

Beautiful flag
    -TJ-

?

What a remarkable flag ! Congratulations.
    Regards, Al

pjm
    ?

A colleague sent me this photo showing the Ortsgruppenfahne from Breslau.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ortsgruppenfahne of the Reichsverband der Baltikumkämpfer  

Nice to see these items in period pictures. Would be cool to find picture of your flag
    -TJ-

pjm
    ?

Given the rarity of this flag, I'm grateful to have the image shown. It's remarkable that it shows both sides in full view. Of course, it would be great to have a photo of my flag but maybe some day one might appear.