Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

REAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????

Article about: Just saw this really interesting piece. Would love to hearYour thoughts. The border is made of silk and it is done and find bullion with multiple piece construction and a lot of hand sewing.

Default REAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????

Just saw this really interesting piece. Would love to hearYour thoughts. The border is made of silk and it is done and find bullion with multiple piece construction and a lot of hand sewing. It looks very very good and very convincing to be a Pakistani reproduction but I am no expert on the subject and would love to hear opinions and thoughts.

If it is a reproduction then it is the best one I’ve ever seen. I have not seen many comparable ones other than the standard ones but this one is all embroidered it is of extreme fine qualityREAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????REAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????REAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????REAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????REAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????REAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????REAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????REAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture REAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement REAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????
    P
    Many

Just curious, why did you post it in this section?
    We do have a section for flags and standards.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Oh wow my apologies. I must not of seen that section. I thought this was designed for decorations and other types of oddities. Is there a way to put it there?

Quote by Thebryguy View Post
    I thought this was designed for decorations and other types of oddities.
    No, it is titled Orders and Decorations, (awards)
    I will move it for you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you so much I see it and will remember next time!

Is this in an auction .....or a museum .....or someone's collection or ......????
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Possible purchase

Quote by Thebryguy View Post
    Possible purchase
    Well, someone over the last 8 decades has put a LOT of work into this - but I wouldn't be mortgaging my house unless there was a documented paper trail all the way back to the time. As you say, the craftsmen on the sub-continent do some amazing work!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Hello Thebryguy, just my two cent's again ( Sound familiar ), for some reason this cord reminds me of the type that was attached to my Grandmothers sliding door blinds back in the 70's.. Hope it pans out for you. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture REAL?? Hitlers personal vehicle standarte????  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

The eagles look slightly better on this than the other Pakistani made repro's, but it is still a repro in my humble opinion.

Here is a graphic of what it should look like, check out the feet and head details (as well as a heap of other areas).

Bob