Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Rohm banner

Article about: Any info on a NSDAP Stabschef Rohm banner? I have one of questionable origin. Thank you for your input, it's much appreciated!

Default Rohm banner

Rohm banner

Any info on a NSDAP Stabschef Rohm banner? I have one of questionable origin.
    Thank you for your input, it's much appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rohm banner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rohm banner
    P
    Many

?

Better photos overall will be needed IMO, especially the fringe hem and material, close ups of the stitching etc;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rohm banner  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

beautiful banner

MAP
    ?

Quote by mikepn View Post
    beautiful banner
    Are you saying this is original? If so, please supply some supporting evidence as to why. From what I see, I agree with Gwar. An out of focus photo with little detail.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes, much better photos needed for items like this. The tassel edge looks suspect to me and you have to question who would hide something like this from 1934 to the end of the Third Reich. I would think a post 1970's invention.

Wasnt there just recently another unseen before flag that appeared about a week ago?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Anderson View Post
    The tassel edge looks suspect to me I would think a post 1970's invention.
    I agree ...Something the character " Gomez " would of used to summon Lurch.

I agree also with provenance and closer photos are needed or this would just be another Hack.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I don't have it here but when I get home I'll take better pics. Like I said, questionable origin. It's just a strange one to forge and I would think someone would recall seeing one.
    It would be a perfect fit in the Addams family homestead! Lol
    Thanks for the input!

Rohm bannerRohm bannerRohm bannerRohm bannerRohm banner
    Here are some better pics, pretty sure its a fake. Last pic is for Larry! LOL