Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg

Article about: Hello, I recently acquired this flag/banner at an auction, and I just wanted to see if it was original or not(I dont know how to tell). I'll attach some images of it, it has some wear on the

Default S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg

Hello,

I recently acquired this flag/banner at an auction, and I just wanted to see if it was original or not(I dont know how to tell). I'll attach some images of it, it has some wear on the print and marks along with a 1933 date at the top.
    Thanks in advance.

Images bzz.zip

S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg
    S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg
    S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg
    S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg
    S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg
    S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg
    S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg
    S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg
    Last edited by QuinShire; 10-29-2019 at 06:01 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg
    P
    Many

Please upload the photos to the forum, so we don't lose the images if the hosting site goes down....

Herr MAPs excellent guide on how to do it ...

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Per Ardua"

?

Call me naive but why is there a Dagger RZM number (RZM 7/27) designation on this flag ? I do not believe this is genuine and will gladly retract my comment if found false. Wait for other comments.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg  
    Attached Images Attached Images S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg  S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Call me naive but why is there a Dagger RZM number (RZM 7/27) designation on this flag ? I do not believe this is genuine and will gladly retract my comment if found false. Wait for other comments.. G
    the RZM number is alot more bold and not as worn, it stands out in comparison to the other prints on the top.

?

Quote by QuinShire View Post
    the RZM number is alot more bold and not as worn, it stands out in comparison to the other prints on the top.
    I don't think you understand the reply I made, You don't mark a flag with the RZM number allotted for daggers. It is like calling a car a motorcycle...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S.A NSDAP 1933 Nurnberg  

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I don't think you understand the reply I made, You don't mark a flag with the RZM number allotted for daggers. It is like calling a car a motorcycle...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I did understand, I was just mentioning it, inferring it could've been put on a long while after the flag itself was made.

?

QuinShire, I did not realize that you are new to the Forum, forgive my manners. Even if it were marked after the fact, a good flag may have been ruined. Please post all of the photos so others can comment and not just on what I have shown.. Welcome to the Forum. G

I followed that guy's guide on how to post images and I edited the initial post to include all the ones I took, they are up there for me.
    I can take some more if you need?
    And Thanks, it seems like a good place for knowledge but a little hard to navigate, most likely because i'm 15 and used to modern websites, it's not that bad though haha. )

?

No, it is not a good flag. Everything wrong about it.

Quote by CURT P View Post
    No, it is not a good flag. Everything wrong about it.
    ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast