Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Small Reichskriegsflag.

Article about: Guys this is one of two battle flags from a Signal Corps Photographer. Thought you'd like to have a look. Regards, Hal

Default Re: Small Reichskriegsflag.

Here it is, my first Totenkoph pin! This was the other item I left the show with. $.50cents Besides the book's author being there and purchasing the Polish badge from him, the show was a let-down for me. Will not return next year!

Small Reichskriegsflag.Small Reichskriegsflag.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small Reichskriegsflag.
    P
    Many

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Yes, yes, Joliet at the VFW hall. Not Elgin. I looked at the same flag, it was conditioned well but had the bleeding red dye and the stamp on it looked wrong, as said above. I did purchase my first totenkopf pin though!!! I'll post it up in just a minute. Other than this, I had a good time and bought my Polish medal. I met the writer of a Polish militaria book that is signed by him.

Green
    It's a small world. You are correct that the flag was well conditioned and would have fooled alot of people. The only thing I picked up was a fairly nice Dark OD officer's shirt commonly called a "Chocolate" dress shirt. Got it for $10.00 and a real nice "pink" Army Air Corp officers shirt for $25.00 to go with my Army Air Corp captains tunic. The Joliet show is rather small but from what I have been told some real bargins can be found from time to time.

Quote by B17 Power View Post
    It's a small world. You are correct that the flag was well conditioned and would have fooled alot of people. The only thing I picked up was a fairly nice Dark OD officer's shirt commonly called a "Chocolate" dress shirt. Got it for $10.00 and a real nice "pink" Army Air Corp officers shirt for $25.00 to go with my Army Air Corp captains tunic. The Joliet show is rather small but from what I have been told some real bargins can be found from time to time.
    I agree about the good deals. I have found good deals at the few shows that I've been to so far. To be completely honest, a salty Party badge M1/128 was added to my collection from that show for $25-35, I don't remember which. It was one of two items bought there. M1/128 is faked often and this was a salty zincer I had to have. The maker number is nearly worn off, so it definately had good usage. No wonder nobody bought it. I will post it to the "unofficial" thread as soon as picture taking allows.

Yes, it's a small world. Have you gone to the Northlake show? That is a good one as is Glendale Heights. Let me know if you plan to go, maybe we can talk war.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    I agree about the good deals. I have found good deals at the few shows that I've been to so far. To be completely honest, a salty Party badge M1/128 was added to my collection from that show for $25-35, I don't remember which. It was one of two items bought there. M1/128 is faked often and this was a salty zincer I had to have. The maker number is nearly worn off, so it definately had good usage. No wonder nobody bought it. I will post it to the "unofficial" thread as soon as picture taking allows.

Yes, it's a small world. Have you gone to the Northlake show? That is a good one as is Glendale Heights. Let me know if you plan to go, maybe we can talk war.
    I have attended the semi-annual Chicago Military Collectors Show held in Northlake as well as the quarterly show held in Glendale Heights IL. Both are good shows. I plan on attending the next show in August in Glendale Heights. Send me a PM with your contact info. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3