Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Small Third Reich Flag

Article about: Hello everyone, I've been on the hunt for a little while for a flag suitable for inclusion as a backdrop for my display cabinet, which only allows for limited space. This flag has recently c

?

Question Small Third Reich Flag

Hello everyone,

I've been on the hunt for a little while for a flag suitable for inclusion as a backdrop for my display cabinet, which only allows for limited space.

This flag has recently come up for sale with a dealer and on the surface, it seems ideal as it's 35cm2 and presents a good Swastika, that is sewn onto the red banner as a separate white roundel (I've always preferred multi-piece construction over other 'one-piece' examples) for use as a backdrop to the Third Reich-themed shelf in my display.

The seller has posited that this might have once been a vehicle pennant, as there's evidence of it once being mounted to a pole. So, if anyone has seen a similar example, it would be great if this theory could be corroborated/bettered!

Oh and I'm aware that there's staining to one side of the piece, but as this will be positioned at the back of a display shelf, only the more attractive side will ever be seen.

Do let me know your thoughts!

- Gumrum
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small Third Reich Flag   Small Third Reich Flag  

Small Third Reich Flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small Third Reich Flag
    P
    Many