Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Banner

Article about: what do you guys think of this banner,any opinions much appretiated sorry these are all the pics i have for now.cheers

Default SS Banner

what do you guys think of this banner,any opinions much appretiated
    sorry these are all the pics i have for now.cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Banner   SS Banner  

SS Banner   SS Banner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Banner
    P
    Many

If its real its fantastic!

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    If its real its fantastic!
    It's not and lacks the normal quality found in items belonging to Germany's elite units. The totenkopf is poorly designed and quite ugly. Total 4th Reich junk good only for polishing the car.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Man we get some fakes here in Australia...does anyone have an original? It should be noted that in Australia we get little or no exposure to SS items as our armed forces only faced the SS once in Northern Greece..so we dont have any "vet" bring backs..and many militaria shops sell fakes without losing any sleep, hence its one of the hardest things to collect here..and its thanks to people like you Bob,Friedrich and Youth collector and others that help us

Sorry,Bob...I wouldn't use that rag on my Buick...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Or my Chev.........
    Regards,

Steve.

As has been said above, a poorly made fantasy piece.

From the divisional symbolism, it is obviously supposed to be a trumpet banner for the 2. SS-Panzer-Division "Das Reich".

California based dealer/collector Steve wolfe had several Das Reich trumpet banners along with a kettle drum skirt that had all come from the same
    U. S. veteran. All were manufactured of the highest quality silver hand embroidered thread. I believe they have been sold but possibly, someone has pictures of them from one of the shows he displayed them at.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Toes look real lol. I knew this flag would end up as fake before I even clicked the link, common occurance with SS stuff.

?

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    Man we get some fakes here in Australia...does anyone have an original? It should be noted that in Australia we get little or no exposure to SS items as our armed forces only faced the SS once in Northern Greece..so we dont have any "vet" bring backs..and many militaria shops sell fakes without losing any sleep, hence its one of the hardest things to collect here..and its thanks to people like you Bob,Friedrich and Youth collector and others that help us
    Probably 95+% of the SS stuff available here is fake as well. I think more fakes were made in the last ten years than ever existed during the Third Reich. I'd call it a minefield, but minefields have some safe spots.