Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

States service flag, thought's?

Article about: Friend of mine picked this up the other day and it has me wondering because i don't recall seeing one made where the ink has bled from one color to the next. of course i haven't seen alot of

Default States service flag, thought's?

Friend of mine picked this up the other day and it has me wondering because i don't recall seeing one made where the ink has bled from one color to the next. of course i haven't seen alot of these to be honest. so i thought i'd ask peoples thought's if they think it's an original piece. It measures approximately 110cm by 75cm. It has some strange shadowing around the eagle and the swastika in the red field, the black on the swastika is faded like it's been washed and it does not glow. thanksStates service flag, thought's?States service flag, thought's?States service flag, thought's?States service flag, thought's?States service flag, thought's?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement States service flag, thought's?
    P
    Many

So it appears my grammar skills are lacking by looking at my title of this thread, i apologize, while i'm at it i'll name this flag correctly. Help with Reichsdienstflagge please. Thank you.

I would pass on it.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Title corrected
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you, and thanks for correcting my title!!