Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler Banner Signature identification.

Article about: Hey guys, Was hoping someone might be able to help me. My Dad has had a 1923 dated Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler banner in his collection for about 35 years now. It's an interesting piece nonethel

Default Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler Banner Signature identification.

Hey guys,
    Was hoping someone might be able to help me. My Dad has had a 1923 dated Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler banner in his collection for about 35 years now. It's an interesting piece nonetheless, but we've always been puzzled by an ink signature found on the edge of the banner. We've never been able to determine who the signature belongs to. Also, in case anyone is wondering, the banner is one sided, appears machine stitched, but done by hand and not in a factory, with what seems like a hand applied decal in the center. It is only one sided. I've always enjoyed the piece, but was hoping the mystery of the signature might be solved. I've never seen another like it other than one time I did find a small approx 15in x 15in flag using the imperial colors with a swastika in the middle, but otherwise never found a similar item (And I regret not picking up the other when I saw it). I don't know if the signature belongs to a member who sewed the flag, or if its from a local seamstress.

Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler Banner Signature identification.   Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler Banner Signature identification.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler Banner Signature identification.
    P
    Many