Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Unusual German Nazi Flag

Article about: Can anyone help me? I have this flag among other items that where brought back by my great uncle after ww2 in Europe. I've searched and haven't been able to find out anything about it.

Well, it seems 'unclecaveman' has crawled back to the cave!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusual German Nazi Flag
    P
    Many

If and when he returns a request for close up photos of the area in question will tell the truth.
    Other than that, this thread has ran its course.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    And what would be the point if we were being asked to look at the flag?

Regards

Mark
    Censorship of 'offensive' symbols is commonplace on social media and for the militaria markets of some countries (Germany springs to mind). A new member might not be familiar with our 'no censorship' policy, and decided to err on the side of caution in regards to causing offence. Though that wouldn't explain why said censorship was done in such an elaborate manner, if that is indeed the case with these odd images.

B.B.

Thread Closed !

I sent a PM to UncleCaveman upon his return to provide greater photos and will be reopened.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have been in contact with the OP in regards for more photos and he has been very cooperative in managing his attachments.
    Please no non constructive posts until further examination of the this flag. I would like to see what he has before we move further.
    The Administration is waiting for these postings as this thread is now open.

All negative postings prior will be deleted and would encourage a healthy discussion of determination in authenticity of this flag.

Regards Larry

Thread Closed Permanently ! OP Banned

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5