Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28

Article about: A very early type 3 layer swastika, 6 or more feet tall... also with a sewn patch number 28( maker, or one of 28, or year?) on the back.

?

Quote by BRIOLF View Post
    was going to make an offer of 300 quid which is about $450 but like you say a nightmare to display and a tragedy to have to fold and tuck away somewhere
    Yes..A nightmare and still a little overpriced, $250.00 U.S. Dollars is my limit.. And still I wouldn't buy it at that! Just too massive to fit into a display... JMO G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28
    P
    Many

?

You from the states ? you guys must get cheep flags over there you wouldnt get that in england for less than 600 to 800 quid and most of europe ide say , if that flag was sold on catawiki it would reach 800 to 1200 euros no problem as any ww2 nazi flags on there sell very well

?

In this post #11 I believe I acquired this flag as a "Throw in" meaning if I bought the buckles at a good price I could receive the flag for free.. Spent no more than a couple of hundred dollars perhaps three ( $300.00 ) on the lot.. Mind you.. This was an auction and not E-Bay.. Gun Broker is pretty bad as well..
    Every participant thinks that they have the "Only flag, or Buckle" on earth and can sell it for extraordinary amounts.. The foolish pay.. as well as the (seasoned collector)... This is probably the worst type of collector..
    The Uneducated and willing to part with their cash before having any realization on what the hell they bought !
    We see it all too often here... " I bought this what are your opinions"? Too late.. This is not a rant or generalization on my behalf to you... Just an observation.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Just figured I'd throw my two cents in regarding big flags. Here's my DAF flag, roughly 12ft wide by 21 foot long and it's been shortened. Also a picture of my state service flag. forget the exact length but if i remember correctly it's about 9 or 10 foot long. It is true, very hard to display permanently but I do like the large flags. Would love to be able to display them outside to take pics of them but I don't think my neighbors would be thrilled LOL
    Duzig(Bill)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28   Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

?

great flags m8 im the same if i see a big flag and can afford it im having it lol cant help myself , dont have any huge german flags but do have some english ones from ww2 which are pretty big 12f raf flag and a 15f union jack and a 14f ensign i get them out in the garden when the weathers good lol

?

Unfortunately, the large flags are hard to sell as well unless something special. So typically the larger flags(being hard to display always) sells for a lot less. So I usually keep mine to a manageable size for display otherwise why have them? My larger flags are folded nicely and displayed on shelves.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

?

So here are some of my displays when I cannot display some and some I can display...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28   Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28   Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28   Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

Very early huge Banner w/unusual patch 28  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3