Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Viktor Lutze - a car pennant as Chief of Staff of the SA

Article about: Another rare item offered at HH is Lutzes car pennant. Starting Price € 7,000 or U\\$ 8151.29

Default Viktor Lutze - a car pennant as Chief of Staff of the SA

Another rare item offered at HH is Lutzes car pennant. Starting Price € 7,000 or U$ 8151.29
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Viktor Lutze - a car pennant as Chief of Staff of the SA   Viktor Lutze - a car pennant as Chief of Staff of the SA  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Viktor Lutze - a car pennant as Chief of Staff of the SA
    P
    Many

Next HH auction has some really nice and rare stuff. Interesting to see what kind prices those will sell.
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Next HH auction has some really nice and rare stuff. Interesting to see what kind prices those will sell.
    The Blood Order, BO doc and Coburg badge are another 3 items to see what happens. As well as the cased Knights crosses and Oak leaves and diamonds, exquisite items for sure.

I have been priced out f the market for another BO & Coburg badge but fortunately have had the 2 badges for about 3 decades. Both the flag and pennant listed are 2 more examples, too much want too little bank account to buy them.

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    too much want too little bank account to buy them.
    Same as here, but let's see if catch something nice from that auction.
    -TJ-

Same as here, but let's see if catch something nice from that auction.
    Finngaill, what are you going after? I am just watching as mid November there is an old collector friend that wants me to purchase his collection. From what he advises some pretty great items he wants to sell. If I were going to go after anything it would be the blood order, BO document and the Coburg badge, I already have both badges so I am just going to watch and see what happens.

Blood order and Coburg badges would be nice to add to my collection, but for now I am after matching pair of Golden Party badges and SS / Political uniforms.

Nice, do you also have BO document?
    -TJ-

Blood order and Coburg badges would be nice to add to my collection, but for now I am after matching pair of Golden Party badges and SS / Political uniforms.

Nice, do you also have BO document?
    No, the BO I have is 2nd type, #3302. Tough finding the matching document to the BO. The one they are offering is # 2682. Good luck with your acquiring what your after!

No, the BO I have is 2nd type, #3302. Tough finding the matching document to the BO. The one they are offering is # 2682. Good luck with your acquiring what your after!
    It would be for sure nice to find maching BO document, but as you said, it is tough.

Thank you Rich, luck is what I will need
    -TJ-

It would be for sure nice to find maching BO document, but as you said, it is tough.

Thank you Rich, luck is what I will need
    Let us know how you fare in the auction!

Let us know how you fare in the auction!
    Will do.
    -TJ-

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast