Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht Officers Schule Pennant

Article about: Hello all, I have had this Pennant for a very long time. From what I am told it is a school outside Munich that Wehrmacht Officers went there to be taught Wartime Strategy. Anyone know anyth

Default Wehrmacht Officers Schule Pennant

Hello all,
    I have had this Pennant for a very long time. From what I am told it is a school outside Munich that Wehrmacht Officers went there to be taught Wartime Strategy. Anyone know anything else or seen anything like this before? Thanks. Wehrmacht Officers Schule PennantWehrmacht Officers Schule PennantWehrmacht Officers Schule Pennant

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Officers Schule Pennant
    P
    Many

Not sure if this assists... from the internet:-

Sträterei is a district of Dinslaken , is located on the Rotbach , has around 200 inhabitants and is statistically part of the Grafschaft settlement district . It was created when a Sträter family settled in the Rotbachtal around 1700. The area was formerly part of the Walsumer Mark and, like theschlägerheide, was the property of the Protestant schools in Dinslaken and Hiesfeld. It belonged to the mayor's office of Dinslaken-Land until 1905 and then to the mayor's office of Hiesfeld until 1917 and is located in the east of Dinslaken. It is bordered in the west by the A3 motorway , which separates Oberlohberg from Sträterei, in the north by the town of Grafschaft , in the east by the Wesel state forest and in the south by the Oberhausen district of Sterkrade with its districts of Brink , Neuköln and the small Dinslaken district of Im Fort. Sträterei is sparsely populated, agricultural and is characterized as a wooded local recreation area with excursion restaurants in the Rotbachtal area.

Wow Bob Lyons, thank you. I could never find anything on it. the internet did me wrong again. Again, thanks for the history.