Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags

Article about: Hello guys, I have been contacted by somebody who is selling some Third Reich items that he found in a house clearance. He is selling these 3 flags, firstly is this Kriegsmarine war flag (19

Default x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags

Hello guys, I have been contacted by somebody who is selling some Third Reich items that he found in a house clearance. He is selling these 3 flags, firstly is this Kriegsmarine war flag (1938-1945 pattern) which is fully marked and has a tag on it. I believe it to be an original, can you please confirm this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags   x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags  

x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags   x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags
    P
    Many

Default Re: x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags

Here is the next one, could somebody confirm originality and also positively ID it for me please, I always thought these were u-boat related.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags   x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags  

x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags   x3 Flags, inc. Party Flag & x2 Kriegsmarine Related Flags  

Finally, is this Party flag, it appears to have four holes (one in each corner), could it be a vehicle ID flag?
    Thanks, Glen.

?

The second flag is for a Harbour Pilot.....The Collector's Guild
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

The top flag is a Reichskriegsflagge (War-flag) which was flown on navy vessels, the second flag is indeed a harbor pilot flag as Zwerge pointed out, and the last one with the four grommets is a vehicle identification flag (and a nice one at that!)....hope we were able to help!
    Cheers, Glenn

Thanks guys, any idea if they are all originals or not?
    Thanks, Glen.

The first two are definitely original, the vehicle ID flag I cannot tell for sure...Glenn

Thanks Glenn, I was pretty sure that the first two were originals but like you I wasn't sure about the last one.
    Thanks, Glen.

All look OK to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I also agree that all are original. I would like to add one correction as to the Reichskreigsfahne. These were flown at all military installations and were not exclusive to the Kreigsmarine.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast