Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse, plus Award Dokumentation and Envelope

Article about: Click the picture to follow ad..... by: tdh47 Description: An Iron Cross 1939 Second Class by the maker Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Hanauer Plaketten Herstelle. (I have been informed on Wehrmach

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse, plus Award Dokumentation and Envelope

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: tdh47

Description: An Iron Cross 1939 Second Class by the maker Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Hanauer Plaketten Herstelle. (I have been informed on Wehrmacht Awards Forum that this is a Hanauer 24); silver frame with a blackened magnetic iron core; I can find no makers marks. It has an original shortened ribbon and comes with its original envelope and Documentation made out to **Gefreiten Josef Pinzolitsch of 3./ Gren. Rgt.255; The signature may read Wustenhagen, but I am not 100% sure. The document is in good condition and has been folded exactly in half, (see detailed photos for confirmation of condition). The medal also has its original blue paper packet of issue. The Cross measures 44.95 mm x 44.89 mm; paint peeling from the cross on select spots, but otherwise in good condition.
    GB Pounds 125.00 + postage
    **There are two other awards with documentation for sale listed to ** Gefreiten Josef Pinzolitsch. They are the Wound Badge (Werwundetenabzeichen) in Black and the Eastern Front Medal (Winterschlacht im Ostern).
    For more items see my Website: terry@military-images.com............
    click on Home MILITARY IMAGES - Wix.com.......that enters site.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse, plus Award Dokumentation and Envelope
    P
    Many