Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nebelwerfer (Smoke) Standard Bearers Sleeve Shield

Article about: Click to the picture to follow the sales by: Kleer Description: Heer Nebelwerfer (Smoke) Standard Bearers Sleeve Shield For Sale!Hello - I inherited this piece from my father several years a

Default Nebelwerfer (Smoke) Standard Bearers Sleeve Shield

Click to the picture to follow the sales

by: Kleer

Description:
    Heer Nebelwerfer (Smoke) Standard Bearers Sleeve Shield For Sale!
    Hello -
    I inherited this piece from my father several years ago and have decided to put it up for sale. It is missing the fabric square that often surrounds these shields so I have discounted the price. Otherwise, it's in wonderful condition.
    I have included several photos, some with flash and some without, so you can see the front and back under different lighting conditions.
    This shield could probably be described in "excellent" condition but I am not an expert in these matters so I it is listed as "great" instead. There are a couple small spots (visible in the photos) but, other than a gentle wipe with a damp sponge, I have not tried to clean the shield in any way. As I said, it's not my area of expertise and I didn't want to take any risks.
    I am more than happy to answer an additional questions you have about the item.
    Thanks for looking!
    Shipping:

I am located in San Diego, CA USA. The listed shipping price reflects domestic shipping using USPS Priority Mail with Registered Mail Restricted Delivery* & insurance included.
    Please Note! International purchases will most certainly cost more to ship but I will not know exactly how much until I know where the buyer is located. I will work with the buyer to explain international shipping options and costs but I will insist on using a tracking number, signature confirmation & insurance due to the value of the item.
    International buyers are responsible for knowing their country's import laws regarding this item, as well as payment of any import tariffs applied.

*Description of USPS Registered Mail Restricted Delivery
    Registered Mail Restricted Delivery provides maximum protection and security for valuables and permits a mailer to direct delivery to an individual specified by name. It provides the sender with a mailing receipt and a delivery record (including only the addressee or addressee's authorized agent’s signature) is maintained by the USPS for a specified period of time.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nebelwerfer (Smoke) Standard Bearers Sleeve Shield
    P
    Many