Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Subscription for the book Feldgrauen, the German soldier on the Western Front, Summer & Autumn 1944

Article about: Click here for details... by: JPhilip Description: Hello Gentlemen, Today i open the subscription for my new book FELGRAUEN, The German soldier on the western front, Summer & Autumn 1944

Default Subscription for the book Feldgrauen, the German soldier on the Western Front, Summer & Autumn 1944

Click here for details...

by: JPhilip

Description: Hello Gentlemen,
    Today i open the subscription for my new book FELGRAUEN, The German soldier on the western front, Summer & Autumn 1944
    The book is in english and features uniforms (headgear, clothing, footwear), individual equipment, Miscellaneous equipment, shoulder straps & rank insignia, branch of arms, specialty, tradition and function insignia, small overview of the Soldbuch & Wehrpass, combat & assault packs, decorations, medals and awards, a chapter about official texts and another chapter named Deutsche Soldaten im Feld with models depicting soldiers in Italy, Normandy, Rhône Valley and Lorraine...from June to October 1944.
    The price is 45 euro + post for those who are interested in participating in the subscription
    216 pages, 430 photos
    The post should be around 10/11 euro for Europe and 15 euro for the US of A.
    The printing house is ready to launch the production as soon as i get enough subscriptions to do so....
    You can contact me via PM or email ONLY at : [email]dns.publishing@orange.fr

Paypal only (you know how to avoid the fees i guess)
    Don't miss your chance to get this book
    Thank you very much for reading...
    JPhilip

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Subscription for the book Feldgrauen, the German soldier on the Western Front, Summer & Autumn 1944
    P
    Many