Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS Numbered M33 - Obersturmführer Karl Hänshen - On Hold

Article about: More... by: ETF Description: Obersturmfuhrer Karl Hanschen joined the HJ in Novenber 1929 and was an HJ member until October 1932. In October 1932 he joined the SA where he remained until Ma

Default SS Numbered M33 - Obersturmführer Karl Hänshen - On Hold

More...

by: ETF

Description: Obersturmfuhrer Karl Hanschen joined the HJ in Novenber 1929 and was an HJ member until October 1932. In October 1932 he joined the SA where he remained until March 1934.
    He joined the SS in July 1934 with SS number 275 857. He joined the NSDAP September 1, 1932 with membership number 1,314,167.
    Awards and badges; SS Civil Abzeichen, Winletrager (Old Comrades Chevron), Gold HJ Abzeichen, SA Sports Abzeichen in Bronze, Totenkopfring and Julleuchter.
    A few of his interesting assignments are; Dachau, Oranienburg, SS Higher Police Fuhrer Ostland Riga and appears to have served with Oscar Dirlewanger in some capacity in February 1945.
    There are other very interesting assignments that he served in as well including SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler.
    The dagger has seen period wesr but is in good condition overall. The blade is in very good condition.
    Obersturmfuhrer Hanschen's SS number 275 857 is stamped on the crossguard.
    This is a highly collectible SS M33 with provenance from a very interesting SS officer.
    Further research may be possible on this SS officer.
    E-mail: edflisak@comcast.net for additional information and/or photos.
    Cell: 781-375-5524
    Price is $3,995.00 plus $20 shipping in the US.
    Bank check, money order and PayPal are OK. Please use "gift/family" option for PayPal or please add 4%.
    I haven't figured out how to ad or post more photos. I am unable to post photos of the SS officers file of which I have many photos. Please e-mail me for photos. Please only serious inquires.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Numbered M33 - Obersturmführer Karl Hänshen - On Hold
    P
    Many