Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

German WWII Armourer's chest

Article about: More... by: davies435 Description: OK guys, what I have here is a WWII Armourer's chest for offers. It's in great solid condition, comprises of the chest and insert. The insert has the base

Default German WWII Armourer's chest

More...

by: davies435

Description: OK guys, what I have here is a WWII Armourer's chest for offers.

It's in great solid condition, comprises of the chest and insert. The insert has the base covered in black felt.

It has several Waffenampt marks on it in various places, I received it full of mauser, MG-42/34 parts.....and a lot of other (unidentified parts). The sale is for the chest only.

Two down-sides of this:- It's been post-war repainted about a million times, the rifle stand that screwed onto the lid is missing - as are the wing-nuts to secure it there. Both handles and lid check-strap are beige webbing, metal clasp for lid is present and works.

I considered sanding it back to bare smooth wood and staining it, never got around to it and it's been in the back of the store-room for the past few years.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German WWII Armourer's chest
    P
    Many