Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hottest P08 pic ever

Article about: Hi This is the Hottest and Coolest pic in one of a Mauser P08 I ever seen !!! And what I would like to ask, a knive company made out of the melted and forged steel of the P08 a knive, my que

Blimey, It's real but it may just be made from old barrels, still dont like that they are tampering with original stock. Here is one of the descriptions from a website, doesn't explain why there is a red hot luger in the pictures though. . . .
    Maybe a marketing stunt?

Boker Luger Boot Knife | AGRussell.com

'The P08 Luger Pistol is legendary even today, being valued for its degree of precision and reliability. The Boker P08 Damascus Boot Knife incorporates design elements of that weapon and adds a unique Damascus blade made of steel from barrels of the pistols. The Damascus is hand forged by Chad Nichols in a Boomerang pattern. The handle scales are made from certified imported rosewood and feature the classic, simple fish-scale cut of the characteristic pistol grip. The bolsters and butt caps use the same steel, finished with a dark stonewash finish. The screws used to attach the handle scales to the full tang match the bolsters and caps. Includes a high quality black leather sheath with a sewn-in Ulti-clip. The knife can be removed easily while the sheath is reliably held in place by the Ulti-clip. The knives are individually serial numbered on the tang near the guard. Ships in a floating display with a certificate of authenticity numbered to match the knife. Blade measures 3-1/4". Measures 6-7/8" overall. Weighs 3.7 oz. Handmade in the Boker factory in Solingen, Germany.'

Quote by CoyoteKyle View Post
    This is definitely a real product made by boker knives in solingen. Not sure about the pocket watch, but the damascus handle is showing the knife with the grips removed
    Boker P08-Damast | Boker USA
    Whatever the Boker product is or is made from I still do not believe that monstrosity in the images at the top of this thread is real. If Boker are using spare parts that is bad enough from the point of view of those who own and maintain shooting examples but to use a genuine whole item is outrageous. Anyway as I say, I am sceptical.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Not a real image. A very very well done computer image and a great
    marketing tool. Just look at all the discussion it started here.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2