Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for an ID

Article about: Hey everyone,i spotted this on a page im on with the lad asking if anyone knew what it is..initially i thought maybe towed sonar but then he pointed out the fins were welded,maybe to prevent

?

Default Looking for an ID

Hey everyone,i spotted this on a page im on with the lad asking if anyone knew what it is..initially i thought maybe towed sonar but then he pointed out the fins were welded,maybe to prevent rotation and if they rotate they must be controlled so its guided..not sure but i thought id throw it up here and let our combined pool have a look
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for an ID   Looking for an ID  

More and better pictures needed. A location and back story are essential.The alloy fins / wings being welded cause me no problems as this has no means of propulsion so is either towed or dropped. No signs of an attachment point for a line and only one possible suspension lug that is way out of place for the centre of gravity.

More info if you want anything like an ID.

R

?

Hi,
    What is the size of the item?
    Cheers,
    Luc

?

Wherever the lad saw this he isnt there anymore so all there is for an ID are these pictures which if youve seen one of these before is 100% possible so hopefully someone will spot this thread that knows what this is..ive searched for everything i can think of and turned up nothing..it may not even be military.. no idea