Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sten guns found by magnet fishing

Article about: Why can’t I ever find things like this! The sten pistol grips are a very interesting find Fisherman pulls six Second World War machine guns from canal

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    But, but, he is a celebrity is he not?

It was obvious from the video that he is totally without even basic ordnance awareness. I can imagine him trying to get the fuse out of a Herman with a hammer and cold chisel because he learned that from watching Lt Brian Ash in the TV show "Danger UXB" in the late '70s

Maybe there is a case for further EOD clearance to current standards at Weedon Bec?

In his case I would suggest the application of "Bats Baseball, Attitude Adjustment GS MkI"

It's going to be a long time before we are free of this I think.

Regards

Mark
    Full agreement mate. I think I'm going to start playing hide the ordnance, in every one of these cretins that cause unnecessary danger, hazard and work for us. He's not a celebrity he is a legend , (In his own lunchtime). I'm sure he is not Ordnance aware, but looking at the fool the list of things he is unaware of could fill volumes.

I will drop you a PM on this mate.

R

With any old ordnance, safety comes first, ammo, guns and explosives can stll be lethal.

Our emergency services are pushed to the limit, and certainly don't need any more hassle with people playing with old relic ordnance.

Leave it alone, call the emergency service, so they can be safely defused/checked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2