Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

T34/76 Restoration

Article about: Hi, I am restoring a T34/76, a long job, any information and help to find a 76 turret and any parts for a T-34 restoration would be much apprieciated, these as you may understand are not the

Default T34/76 Restoration

Hi,

I am restoring a T34/76, a long job, any information and help to find a 76 turret and any parts for a T-34 restoration would be much apprieciated, these as you may understand are not the easiest things to come by so any help, information or contacts would be a god send.

Thanks

Best Regards
    Alex

Default Re: T34/76 Restoration

Good luck with the restoration, and please post some pics up as you progress through it

T34/76 Restoration

Thanks, I will need shed loads of luck, here is the starting point, she is not bad really, need to rebuild the engine or find a new one, wartime wheels and 76 turret to name but a few things, so as I said any help with parts etc would be brilliant!

Hi,
    what a project, you dont do things by half do you, best of luck with it keep us posted.
    Dave.

Thanks, will do, its a slow raod though!
    Alex

Excellent, I'll keep an eye on this good luck to you mate. You are getting a new turret for it? Does that mean you will have a spare one? That would look great in my garden

?

Sounds exciting hope all goes well for you!!! Were do find T34s now day?? Cheers Terry

Ha, it would make a good seat for a gnome I think! Sadly I don’t think the old turret will be available too soon as these too are rare beasts and there maybe another restoration further down the line. I hope when finished it will be on public display. When it comes to getting hold of a T-34 these days there will be a good deal of searching to be done, and most now will be massive restoration projects but I may be able to help.
    Thanks again for the kind words, I have a feeling I might need many!
    Cheers Alex

?

Cheers ALex I was just wondering!!! were you get a tank like that from?? Im NOT looking to buy 1!!! Phew I havent that sort of money lol...Well I hope things go well & we get to see on display!! Would be very nice.. Cheers Terry.

Wow cool. Good luck with it, you must have deep pockets
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast