Hello, forum members!
I need help with identification.
Here is a detail from a very interesting place. It was found in the bunker of the national partisans (forest brothers). Combs and other items are made from this part of the fuselage. Not unusual for the post-war years, as aluminum from aircraft was a practically useful resource not only in the trenches of World War II.
I represent the association "Vīndedzis" and we are the only association in Latvia that conducts practical research of the National Resistance Movement. Therefore, it is very important for me to find out which aircraft this part is from. It is suspected that it could be from the FW 190 because parts from this aircraft have been found in the old sheds of this particular area. I have spent hours looking through pictures of the FW 190 from museums and restoration projects but have not found a match. It seems that the part could be from the belly of the plane (the outside is white and the inside is green), but this is just a guess. The riveting matches what I've seen on other FW190 parts. That's all the information I have for now. Any help, thread or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Kristaps

Unknown plane fuselage part.