Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Zimmerit

Article about: This came into work this week. Sadly from a friend of mine who has passed away. No history behind it so I don't know where it came from. Maybe from a museum vehicle given that glossy grey pa

Default Zimmerit

This came into work this week. Sadly from a friend of mine who has passed away.

No history behind it so I don't know where it came from. Maybe from a museum vehicle given that glossy grey paint under the green? It is broken in two. Size overall 8cm x 10cm.

But I thought it interesting.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zimmerit   Zimmerit  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

That's a great piece of history there Ade, I love Panzers and would love to have that in my collection..

It will be coming up in my June sale @bamfords.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I do not envy you putting a price on that Ade, intrinsic value almost nil, historical value and interest massive.

Good luck mate.

Looks like the 'squares' pattern Ade ....

Zimmerit

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Looks like the pieces panzer lovers will sell their soul I have utilised as metal waste
    Will think twice next time

I would agree that this piece of zimmerit, is the pattern used on Panthers:

How To: Square Tile Pattern Zimmerit For German Tanks - YouTube

This item is now live online for my June 26th sale and can be seen here:

WW2 Third Reich Section of Zimmerit Anti Magnetic Mine Paste Removed From a German Tank. Broken i

I'd love to bid on it, but with mum's illness taking over all of my time, I won't be able to..