Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Another Camo M42 for Opinions if you would please

Article about: Hello If I could have some opinions on this 'splinter' camo it would be much appreciated. I've only seen splinted camouflage pattern on removable helmet covers. It's online sale so the image

Hey Olboy!! I’m late to this thread I also do not like it I’m by far no expert on camos but Frank, David, and Michael are about as good as it gets. But now about what I do not like is definitely the liner
    1. The inner dome scrapes look like fresh scratches to me they should be rusted I think.
    2. The stitching you can see on the liner looks white to me I would expect to find it yellowed or even brownish. This is just my amateur opinion.

And of coarse at the end of the day the decision comes down to you if you wish to take a chance on it with all of the information against it then it is okay but you will always have to live with the many uncertainties about it remember that.

Hope you get what you want have a great night!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another Camo M42 for Opinions if you would please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another Camo M42 for Opinions if you would please
    P
    Many

?

Hi Giants77
    I don't think we can deduce anything from that image.....it's horrendous. Probably why I have an opinion on what I can actually see as opposed to what I want or can't see. It's worth a shot at the right price just for the unknowns of it.
    I did happen upon what I would could a similar helmet sold by The Ruptured Duck which they've called Splinter Camouflage.

Another Camo M42 for Opinions if you would please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2