Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another SS Helmet - PLEASE look and respond!

Article about: I know I'm coming in hot and hairy with a bunch of requests but when it rains it pours......PLEASE look at this and let me kno if legit or any concerns. THANKS!!

Default Another SS Helmet - PLEASE look and respond!

I know I'm coming in hot and hairy with a bunch of requests but when it rains it pours......PLEASE look at this and let me kno if legit or any concerns. THANKS!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another SS Helmet - PLEASE look and respond!
    P
    Many

bad decal , bad chinstrap.
    Where are you fishing all this crap SS junk up from ? Are you looking for a real SS helmet ?

Terrible decal! Avoid this one.
    nick

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    bad decal , bad chinstrap.
    Where are you fishing all this crap SS junk up from ? Are you looking for a real SS helmet ?
    Obviously I'm a noob at this helmet stuff - that's why I'm asking for everyone's expertise since I don't want to be scammed. I appreciate you guys looking at it for me and giving me the lowdown.

Yes...I want a legitimate SS helmet. I've ramped up my search (apparently I'm looking in the wrong places...some have been on Gunbroker, Ebay (I know), etc. It will be my first helmet ever - I have mostly collected WW2 Nazi lugers, broomhandles & P-38's which I was well versed in and know much about but when it comes to the helmets I'm a rookie fresh off the landing craft.