Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Another try; Q64 M40 SD SS helmet

Article about: Good day people, I have another example for you helmet 'veterans', and I am very curious about your honest opinions, please. I have this information so far: Quist, model 40, size 64. Liner s

Quote by real steel View Post
    And you are being helpful. The guy needs opinions before purchase. Any input is appreciated. I don't want to see him get burned. Most likely it's very expensive
    D.
    4,400 euros. It is now reserved so someone has purchased i think. WorldWarCollectibles | Home
    One problem with this site is they do not do super high resolution pics.

Lucky we have you here David to call these.

Nick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another try; Q64 M40 SD SS helmet
    P
    Many

I called out the "National Guard" to opine on this. Hopefully they respond. But too late now.
    D.

Lol.....the National Guard ! yes too late seems like

i am also concerned by what i see, the graphic is dangerously close to an original Q but there are some good fakes out there.
    and if i am not mistaken i think this helmet crossed the authentication table in GHW a while ago.

crappy close up as to judge.
    i don't like the wear and also no trace of any lacquer all along the edge....which is something you see often very clear on these Q M40

Andrea

Quote by sysyphus View Post

i am also concerned by what i see, the graphic is dangerously close to an original Q but there are some good fakes out there.
    and if i am not mistaken i think this helmet crossed the authentication table in GHW a while ago.

crappy close up as to judge.
    i don't like the wear and also no trace of any lacquer all along the edge....which is something you see often very clear on these Q M40

Andrea
    Nice to see you here Andrea!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Red face

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Nice to see you here Andrea!
    Ralph.
    Many thanks Ralph !
    glad to be here too, among many friends.

i would like also to add that it could be a Pocher repro since the breakpoint is damaged .
    like the fake attached
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another try; Q64 M40 SD SS helmet  

Yes...seems the fakes are always damaged in the most important places. That's surprising
    D.

MAP
    ?

I called out the "National Guard" to opine on this. Hopefully they respond. But too late now.
    D.
    Quote by sysyphus View Post
    Ahhh...would that not be the "Guardia Nazionale" in this case?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Yes...seems the fakes are always damaged in the most important places. That's surprising
    D.
    That's what caught my attention as well.
    'If only the decal was intact at that point...'

Oh well. All I have to say; thank you all, for your help.
    These helmets are truely tricky. So much things to look at, and with every new piece of information I learned.

Hravn

?

Oh and I forgot to mention that the seller posted the decal on w.a.f before he purchased it himself.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast