Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Contact me!

Article about: Hey Guys, I have been collecting for over 50 years and have seen literally Hundreds of SS Helmets, Good, Bad, and indifferent, owned a couple of Repros and Re-works over that time. I do not

?

Default Contact me!

Hey Guys, I have been collecting for over 50 years and have seen literally Hundreds of SS Helmets, Good, Bad, and indifferent, owned a couple of Repros and Re-works over that time. I do not collect helmets! Never really interested me much. I need to call on some Heavy Hitter on here who REALLY knows SS Helmets to help me out. I can post photos, and I will, but I would like to talk to someone before I do that. If you think you are my guy, please PM me so that we can talk about what I have found.

Please Contact me!

Nick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Contact me!
    P
    Many

?

Why don't you post some images?

Hello Nick.

Please start a separate thread for each helmet you want to discuss. Photos are a must too. Please take clear and focused photos of each helmet, with shots from all angles (including the liner). If any of your helmets have decals, please take a clear, focused and close up photo of them too.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Will.

The way of business here is to post pictures of the item you want to discuss, explain about the item and then ask questions about it. It is also good if you advance your own opinions too. From this a discussion develops and everyone who reads the thread stands to learn from it. The thread also becomes reference material to be read by others seeking information on the same subject

That's the (only) way we do it. This is a forum ie an information exchange not an online library or information service where one just "dials in" for the info you want. The membership would not benefit at all from that which makes it contrary the the very "raison d'etre" of the forum.

No offence, that's just the way the forum works.

Regards

Mark

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

MAP
    ?

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    The way of business here is to post pictures of the item you want to discuss, explain about the item and then ask questions about it. It is also good if you advance your own opinions too. From this a discussion develops and everyone who reads the thread stands to learn from it. The thread also becomes reference material to be read by others seeking information on the same subject

That's the (only) way we do it. This is a forum ie an information exchange not an online library or information service where one just "dials in" for the info you want. The membership would not benefit at all from that which makes it contrary the the very "raison d'etre" of the forum.

No offence, that's just the way the forum works.

Regards

Mark

Regards

Mark
    Well said. And I agree
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)