MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Dd m40

Article about: Is this helmet as fake as I suspect it may be? These are the only photos I have:

Default Dd m40

Is this helmet as fake as I suspect it may be? These are the only photos I have:

Dd m40
    Dd m40
    Dd m40
    Dd m40
    Dd m40
    Dd m40

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dd m40
    P
    Many

M38
    ?

Yes.

Cheers,
    Terry

Not only the paint and decals are wrong, the whole steel shell is a reproduction one. I have seen these particular ones before, you can tell them apart by their weird logo next to the maker/size stamp.

Bbbbbaad, bad t' the bone.....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Drop it and run away!

Thanks to all who replied. It looked bad to me but I’m no expert, and bidding for this helmet was quite strong at auction. It ended up selling for over $1000, so somebody got taken!

Quote by Hallibag View Post
    Thanks to all who replied. It looked bad to me but I’m no expert, and bidding for this helmet was quite strong at auction. It ended up selling for over $1000, so somebody got taken!
    Good on you for posting here first Hallibag! That’s $1000 you can put towards something nice and original. A shame for the winner, but hopefully just a painful lesson and not something that will turn them away from the hobby. Being a registered member of the forum is a pretty cheap insurance policy too!

MAP
    ?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Good on you for posting here first Hallibag! That’s $1000 you can put towards something nice and original. A shame for the winner, but hopefully just a painful lesson and not something that will turn them away from the hobby. Being a registered member of the forum is a pretty cheap insurance policy too!
    I agree Andy. A fraction of that $1k saved could go towards supporting the forum with a membership
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)