Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

dDak SS

Article about: Hello, That was found by my friends. It is strange to me, but anyway looking your oppinions. Those are the best picture I recived... Thank in advance for your comments

Default dDak SS

Hello,

That was found by my friends. It is strange to me, but anyway looking your oppinions. Those are the best picture I recived...

Thank in advance for your comments

dDak SSdDak SSdDak SSdDak SSdDak SS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement dDak SS
    P
    Many

No SS in the AK, one original liner with fake paint outside. And insignia.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

It's a fake but Lebus there are tan SS helmets. Just because a helmet is tan doesn't make it DAK, and the SS/SD were in North Africa for the purposes of the Final Solution.

Hi, not an original SS as you already know, looks like it was maybe a Luftwaffe M42 by the shade of blue inside. Leon.

?

You are correct Doug. My father told me when he was about 11 or 12, in the middle-east, he was with his father at the town fair shopping for groceries. He overheard his father talking with a group of people about a pamphlet they were giving out. The pamphlet read that Arabs must ID the Jews, the Germans were on their way as soon as they crush the British, but that never happened. My dad is still alive today, so if your local, you are more than welcome to drop by and ask him.

Samir

?

OK, I just double-checked with my dad. He says Jews and Arabs lived side by side at the time. As far as the pamphlet, it asked for a list of names of known Jewish people, addresses, etc. He even told me some Jews were so afraid, they packed up and left without a trace leaving most of their belongings behind. So sad.